Please Note: Techniques of Design has changed names. We will no longer be updating this website. Our new name is To Be Agile and our new website is: http://ToBeAgile.com, please visit us there!
Become a Highly Productive Development Team
Successful Agile software development requires team members to understand and use specific practices for building changeable code. Writing changeable code means paying attention to code quality and knowing how to emerge a design incrementally as requirements unfold. These practices are easy to follow but not widely known.
Our Developer Essentials training teaches team members the essential skills they need to rapidly write high quality software.
Techniques of Design has trained thousands of developers around the globe, and we’ve helped dozens of companies transition to Agile. We’ve seen the common mistakes everyone makes, and we know the technical challenges you’ll face. Our training, coaching and consulting—based on our experience in the field with companies that have undergone similar adoptions—will enable you to boost velocity while dramatically decreasing defects.
Techniques of Design can show you the secrets to:
- Increasing your team’s ability to deliver high-quality software to customers faster
- Adopting principles and practices that support iterative development
- Propagating an understanding of object-oriented design and Agile-development skills throughout your team
- Building a common vocabulary for high-fidelity communication that can be used by the whole team
- Fostering a shared understanding of standards and practices so all team members build compatible code
- Establishing baseline goals and measures for evaluating your team’s progress
- Applying effective problem-solving, technical and software-design skills among team members
- Reducing your software cost of ownership by building quality in at every step of the development process
- Eliminating time lost integrating software and debugging code
- Slashing software-development defect rates
Our training will heighten workplace morale, increase job satisfaction and help your group of developers gel into a productive team. We can show you the critical techniques used by successful Agile teams that lay the foundation for breakthroughs in quality and productivity.
Whether you’re a developer looking to further your career by improving your skills, or a company that wants to empower your team with the training and support to do extraordinary work, Techniques of Design can help you make the transition to Agile or fine-tune your existing implementation.
The software industry is still young and Agile is uncharted territory for those in transition. When you’re exploring the wilderness, it’s smart to have a guide. Let Techniques of Design be your software Sacagawea–schedule a free Agile assessment today.